Ready to get back on the ice?
Register now and join the KLMHA Blue Devils and enjoy great hockey, right here, in Kirkland Lake! Registration is open to girls and boys, ages 4 and older, from anywhere.
No releases necessary from other associations.
No out-of-district player fee.
Pricing & Registration Dates
Register by August 20th, 2023, and save $75!
Register between August 21st and September 20th, 2023 and a $75 late fee will be applied.
Last day to register: September 20, 2023
Under-7 (U7) = 4-6 years old
- We are excited and grateful to share that the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 87 is sponsoring the team this year, with an increased donation, thus the fee is only $175, until August 20, 2023
- Goalies: please note that KLMHA will provide goalie equipment for U7 goalies for Fun Days. Equipment is KLMHA property and must be returned at the end of the Fun Day. Damaged or missing equipment will result in fees invoiced to the player's family.
Under-9 (U9) = 7-8 years old, Under-11 (U11) = 9-10 years old
- $645 until August 20, 2023
- U9 - KLMHA will provide goalie equipment for U9 goalies. Equipment is KLMHA property and must be returned at the end of the season. Damaged or missing equipment will result in fees invoiced to the player's family.
- U11 - This fee will be reimbursed once the other Mandatory Fees are paid and no later than November 30th.
Under-13 (U13) = 11-12 years old, Under-15 (U15) = 13-14 years old , Under-18 (U18) = 15-17 years old
- $456.50 until August 20, 2023
- Goalies: This fee will be reimbursed once the other Mandatory Fees are paid and no later than November 30th.
Important info you need in order to complete the online registration:
In order to register for this season, simply click the "register" button at the bottom of this page. From there, you will login to your NOHA Spordle account. If you haven't before, you will first need to create an account with Spordle (if you didn't already last year). Once you create/log in to your account, you will add your player(s) to your account. Once that's done, you will select "register" again and complete your registration. The "register" button below will walk you through this.
Players must register for their appropriate team division based on age. The division is based on the age your hockey player will be by December 31st of this year and will be the only option that automatically appears.
Our hockey practices start September 19th and our season runs approximately until March. For full season dates (including pre-skates, tryouts and more), please visit our Important Dates page and be sure to install Team Snap, where practice schedules will be communicated to everyone who registers.
Registering more than one player? Save with the Multiple Player Family Discount. Discount is applicable to all age groups this season! Register two or more players from the same household and receive $50 off the season fee for the second and each additional player. The discount will automatically be applied when going through the online process (you will see it at the confirmation page before selecting your repayment method).
In addition to the registration fees, the following will automatically be added to your registration. You will see your registration fee plus these fees at the beginning of the registration and then again as you go through the steps:
- The Volunteer Commitment Fee needs to be paid once per family - $200.
- Earn this back visit the Volunteer Corner.
- Bench Staff (coaches, trainers, managers)
- The Fundraising Fee (previously known as the Super Draw Tickets fee) needs to be paid per player - $200.
- $100 of this fee will be credited back to each player's team which can be used towards tournaments or team events, as the team decides.
This season, we are thrilled to have two Rep Teams: U11B and U13B.
There is a $40 try-out fee. This fee will be collected in person at the first pre-season skate.
For those interested in trying out for a rep team are encouraged to attend the pre-season skates, which will take place the week of August 14th.
After the pre-season skates, there will be tryouts, which are mandatory.
Final schedule details to be shared once available.
Rep Team Fees: If your player is selected for a rep team, an additional fee per player will be collected at the first practice. This fee will be collected in person at the first practice.
- U11B: $25
- U13B: $250 (the difference goes towards the additional ice time that isn't covered in the house season fee)
You can pay in full or in 4 instalments.
Payments can be made via credit card or etransfer.
- Date of registration
- August 31, 2023
- September 30, 2023
- October 31, 2023
Your balance must be paid in full by November 30th this year. Players with unpaid fees after November 30, 2023, will not be permitted to participate in any practices, games or tournaments.
In addition to paying your registration fees via the instalment options, you can also apply for additional funding.
Christmas Wish, which is through CJKL, will provide up to 50% of registration fees to a maximum of $250 per child, per year. Support is available for elementary and high school students. Applications should be submitted a minimum of two weeks before registration. For full details or to apply, head to cjklfm.com/sports-sponsorship.
The Paul Lacroix Memorial Fund was established in honour of Coach Paul Lacroix by his family and their goal is to help where they can so that no one is unable to play the game, including providing assistance with some or all of registration costs or if there is assistance required for equipment. To apply, parents/guardians are asked to simply send the player's name, date of birth and a brief summary of why they require assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are confidential and managed directly by Coach Paul's family.
Canadian Tire's Jumpstart program also provides individual child grants for hockey players. To apply, visit jumpstart.canadiantire.ca.
Refunds will be granted according to the date the written application is received by KLMHA and the following:
- Up to and including September 30th: the full amount minus an administration fee of $75.
- Refunds between October 1st and December 31st: the full amount minus an administration fee of $100.
- No refunds will be provided as of January 1, 2024.
- No late charges/fees will be refunded at any point.
Swag & Socks:
All sock orders and merchandise will go through the team managers as a bulk order once the season starts. Exciting info on merch coming soon!
Now available - please visit our practice page.
If the button isn't working, trying copying and pasting this link into your browser: